To all new applicants !PLEASE READ BEFORE WRITING IN HERE !
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
http://www.crusaders.dk -> Want to join the clan

#1: No icon To all new applicants !PLEASE READ BEFORE WRITING IN HERE ! Author: [CrU]CaptBlueLocation: Holland! PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 22:27
    —
Hello all and welcome to the website or CrU.
SniperGirl, the owner of this clan, has written the following for all people who want to join our clan. Please read it carefully.
If you have any questions please contact a owner/leader.

Words from SniperGirl:

There are some things we want you to notice before writing in here.

First you need to know what it takes to be a member, and to stay a member. Many good points are also written in the application form:

-Broadband Connection
-Willing to have fun in the game, and not the opposite
-Available to play online at least 3-4 nights per week
-Mature personality (Ie. We do not want people who opening abuse people on public servers or chats)
-Agelimit 18 years old for being member.
-Willingness to fight in clan wars and turn up for practice matches
-Willingness to wear the Clan Tag always
-MSN/SKYPE or XFIRE
-Be active on both site and servers, introduce yourself in forum before joining
-No Cheats !!!!

Beside these points this is also important:

-We expect you to be active on BOTH site and servers, also when you have been accepted. To be accepted doesnt mean you can stop playing or visiting the site. So be sure what you really want in the clan, before joining.

-It doesnt help you to continously asking when you can join etc. When we think you are ready, then you will get an email about you have been accepted. If you dont receive any, you are not accepted, and NOT allowed to use our tag. It can get you banned from site and servers.

-We take you, as a new possible joiner, more serious, if you write a good presentation about yourself in here. Like where you come from, your age etc.

-If you are under 18, we watch you carefully. You might still have a chance if we feel you can manage to be a good member. Be mature and behave.

-DONT make more than one application for joining the clan.

After reading this, if you want to join, make an application and make a topic in the 'want to join' forum and write something about yourself!

Goodluck!

#2: No icon Re: To all new applicants !PLEASE READ BEFORE WRITING IN HER Author: TubeSlayerLocation: England PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 19:10
    —
Hi all
      We are asked sometimes while playing on our servers,"How is my application going" sometimes followed by, "I havent looked on your homepage for a few weeks so Im not sure."

Hmm... Well this is one of the main reasons applications take quite a while for some, and not quite so long for others. The whole point of joining a clan is contributing on both the homepage and on one of our servers quite regularly. Not once in every Blue Moon. And equally important, is once you are a member of Crusaders, keep playing and visiting our HP. Players being accepted and then we dont see them again, happens quite regularly if we accept to quick.. So thats why we wait. We see if players play on our servers and vist our Hp for sometimes a while after they apply. Just to see if they genuinally want to be part of our clan. And the application wasn't just an impulse thing..

If we don't see them, They don't hear from us.

There is a sentence in Capt Blues statement above that is really appropriote

Quote:
-We expect you to be active on BOTH site and servers, also when you have been accepted. To be accepted doesnt mean you can stop playing or visiting the site. So be sure what you really want in the clan, before joining

If people really want to join us , we are always happy to see people apply. And even more happy to see them become Crusaders. But please bare the above in mind. Being part of this clan is more than just a chat room. Great friendships build up over the years, and alot of great fun is had........

Cheers All..

Tube

ViVa CrUsaders....

#3: No icon Re: To all new applicants !PLEASE READ BEFORE WRITING IN HER Author: TubeSlayerLocation: England PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 14:19
    —
Its really nice to see new applications on our HomePage... All your applications are currently being discussed so please be a bit patient..

Cheers TubeSlayer..

#4: No icon Re: To all new applicants !PLEASE READ BEFORE WRITING IN HER Author: 4ndy PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 14:34
    —
iv just applyed and its nice to see u have rules instead of just taking any one... checking ur forum about 10 times an hour at mo lol im oppsesed any way off to play some cod see ya there

#5: No icon Re: To all new applicants !PLEASE READ BEFORE WRITING IN HER Author: Forel PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 21:14
    —
I'm so sorry but I can't follow some of the terms. Annual may application pls. I will simply continue playin' on ur server. Cheers.

#6: No icon Re: To all new applicants !PLEASE READ BEFORE WRITING IN HER Author: PatPgtipsLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 00:42
    —
ive read the terms seem fine to me but ive only 1 issue with them

when you say  -MSN/SKYPE or XFIRE is this voice chat or text chat

i myself dont like to use voice chat but am willing to participate in everything else

either way ill still play your servers as its a lot of fun

#7: No icon Re: To all new applicants !PLEASE READ BEFORE WRITING IN HER Author: [CrU]InfinityLocation: Antwerp PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:34
    —
We mostly use Skype to keep in contact with each other, but only for text chat.
We have a Teamspeak server but you are not obligated to use it, free choice to use i would say.

#8: No icon Re: To all new applicants !PLEASE READ BEFORE WRITING IN HER Author: [CrU]GrandpaLocation: Zaragoza PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:46
    —
We use Teamspeak 3 for voice chatting.
For text chat we use mostly Skype I think. It´s handy to get into contact with the admins or clan leaders if you have some kind of problem while playing on our servers.

Edit: What Infy says.

#9: No icon Re: To all new applicants !PLEASE READ BEFORE WRITING IN HER Author: PatPgtipsLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 13:55
    —
hi

i have no problems with the servers i just dont like voice chat

i never know what to say lol

the servers are great and im happy with them they are a lot of fun and theres no arguing amongst players and that makes the servers enjoyable

#10: No icon Re: To all new applicants !PLEASE READ BEFORE WRITING IN HER Author: trekkiLocation: Southampton PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 14:26
    —
np you are not required to use voice if you dont want, i know it took me a while before i would use voice chat but once you start using it to talk with other clan members thenit is more fun, but like i said voice is not a requirement and if your are happy to type then thats fine.

#11: No icon Re: To all new applicants !PLEASE READ BEFORE WRITING IN HER Author: NaruwaLocation: Ukraine PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 14:48
    —
Lol Fuzz, you commented on his application post... And he said his age there... Proof that you don't pay attention !! Surprised

#12: No icon Re: To all new applicants !PLEASE READ BEFORE WRITING IN HER Author: PatPgtipsLocation: Scotland PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 14:51
    —
lol im 44

the problem with me is if im using voice chat ive kids running about all the time

and they are a bit of a handfull and its always a hectic houshold

so its very loud and i dont want everyone hearing what goes on #

so safest bet is microphone off

#13: No icon Re: To all new applicants !PLEASE READ BEFORE WRITING IN HER Author: trekkiLocation: Southampton PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 18:44
    —
i  know how that feels, but when the house is quite, talking is a lot better than typing esp when ittakes me forever to type a sentance and at the end of it no one can understand because  of the spelling mistakes

#14: No icon Re: To all new applicants !PLEASE READ BEFORE WRITING IN HER Author: [CrU]ParadoxLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 21:01
    —
.... i love voice chat... Very Happy

http://www.crusaders.dk -> Want to join the clan

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2