Past members topic
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
http://www.crusaders.dk -> General

#1: No icon Past members topic Author: [CrU]ZornLocation: Trondheim PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:14
    —
From time to time, old or gone members visit us!
This tread is for all the lost, or gone members of the Crusaders clan. We still think of you who have left us, and hope that you will leave us a little message Smile
In her you can tell us what you are doing atm, and how the life is for you now:)

#2: No icon Re: Past members topic Author: [CrU]ParadoxLocation: Germany PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 16:17
    —
great idea arni ! Smile

#3: No icon Re: Past members topic Author: TaipanLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 01:43
    —
Well in that case.

Hi!

#4: No icon Re: Past members topic Author: TubeSlayerLocation: England PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 01:45
    —
Hi Taipan, welcome back to CrU site, Glad you foild us

#5: No icon Re: Past members topic Author: TaipanLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 18:35
    —
Tube actually got me playing cod MW1 again.
People really seem to have perfetioned the art of: "Begin of round sniping camper "in SD matches! But fun non the less!.

Any intention to start playing BF3 in the future or something simillar?  I dont really like the COD games annymore from MW1 up.

*Still wondering how Fuzzie knows my name Very Happy ,

Nice emoticons btw!
 diabloanifire Diablo 1!

#6: No icon Re: Past members topic Author: TubeSlayerLocation: England PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 19:16
    —
LOL, I will drag old comrades in from anywhere. Seriously though, it was nice to see you again. As for  BF3. Not sure yet, as you know we are really a COD clan HOWEVER. we did have a BFBC2 server for quite a while, and if there is a demand for BF3 then who knows, maybe. Its up to Sg and Chip in the end.

#7: No icon Re: Past members topic Author: trekkiLocation: Southampton PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 19:19
    —
im not sure about BF3 if its just a snipe fest like BF2 then i wont be buying it

#8: No icon Re: Past members topic Author: SlaughterLocation: Bayern / Bavaria PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 22:04
    —
I liked Bfbc2 and will also try Bf3. And if you don t like the sniping on SD, Raipan, we still have our TDM server where real men play with big guns.... Very Happy

#9: No icon Re: Past members topic Author: [CrU]Cato PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 23:19
    —
Hey Taipan, i hope to see you on cod4 (still the best game for me), beware of Fuzziland he is real spy )  Very Happy

#10: No icon Re: Past members topic Author: [CrU]CaptBlueLocation: Holland! PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 00:13
    —
I saw Deadmen on the BO2 server today. He asked if Tube is still playing  Smile  Think he misses you Al.
(Told him that you still play on BO and cod4 offcourse, only a little busy atm)
Was nice to see him on the server.

#11: No icon Re: Past members topic Author: [CrU]SniperGirlLocation: Denmark PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 18:33
    —
Always nice to hear from old members :)

Hey Taipan  Very Happy

I will leave a little thought to one of the most famous and brave old members 3DZEX..... He was famous for his deed, and very brave for the same: The only admin who ever dared to kick Chipper from his own server  eek  lol

#12: No icon Re: Past members topic Author: UK-MaverickLocation: Elmpt PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 15:42
    —
Hi All,

good idea this Arne, whenever I get withdrawal symptoms I come on your server to have fire fights with SG and look for Al in corners! LOL

As for BF3, it is a definite for me, especially as it is rumored that MW3 will have no dedicated servers! Will be MW2 all over, bad connection issues and loads of cheats, no thanks, not for me!

PS Arne, I never see you on BO, why?

#13: No icon Re: Past members topic Author: TubeSlayerLocation: England PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 16:28
    —
Vf Mr Baden Powell.   btw I bet your scores are rubbish during these light summer nights  Smile

Nice to see to also

ps Sent you a txt today.

#14: No icon Re: Past members topic Author: ZmiaLocation: le mans france PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 18:32
    —
arne very good idea,
A big hello from a former member. It is with joy that I see that the clan works very well. I have good memories of that period. Now with my new job I can no longer play and I regret it. thank you again for all the good times and long life to the crusaders

joel and celine

#15: No icon Re: Past members topic Author: NaruwaLocation: Ukraine PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 18:49
    —
Nice to see you here Zmia.
Indeed It is sad that we cannot play with you anymore...

Good luck with your new job though !

http://www.crusaders.dk -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT + 2 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3