Other
    Tutorials
    Feedback
    Donations
    Recommend Us
Application
    Join the Clan !

Shout Box   

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Donations   

Here you have a chance to help with a donation to keep our servers running.

Search for at
http://www.crusaders.dk Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 10 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Wiadomo?ci o marihuanie Want to join the clan esutaxagi 0 Sun Dec 09, 2018 16:54
esutaxagi View latest post
Nasiona Marihuany Announcements epotyj 0 Sat Dec 08, 2018 17:31
epotyj View latest post
Nasiona Marihuany Warszawa Technical help otopyt 0 Sat Dec 08, 2018 17:12
otopyt View latest post
Konopia General yxawob 0 Sat Dec 08, 2018 14:03
yxawob View latest post
tabletki na potencje forum General ipifanaby 0 Fri Dec 07, 2018 07:47
ipifanaby View latest post
konopi nasiona blog Technical help ezaxaweb 0 Fri Dec 07, 2018 07:00
ezaxaweb View latest post
Newsy o nasionach konopi Want to join the clan ymibecu 0 Fri Dec 07, 2018 01:45
ymibecu View latest post
nasiona konopii sklep Complaints ynypefa 0 Thu Dec 06, 2018 23:42
ynypefa View latest post
Nasiona Marihuany Wroc?aw Questions uruxi 0 Tue Dec 04, 2018 06:23
uruxi View latest post
Newsy o Marihuanie Funstuff otugole 0 Wed Nov 28, 2018 13:38
otugole View latest post

Hi Old friends
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    http://www.crusaders.dk Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TubeSlayer

england.png

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 17:10 Post subject: No icon Hi Old friends Reply with quote

Hi Guys. Hows it going. What a few months ive had. Been working overseas for ages. Had a PC virus for ages which I couldn't fix out there.. And had very little beer and other things for ages. Home now at last in good old Blighty.  Virus sorted. Beer sorted. everthing else is a work in progress. ))

Nice to see your all still here. I miss you all ...

Regards Tube the noob

ps Hope your well Sg & Chip is too
[CrU]Vasilias
Server Admin
Server Admin

norway.png

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 20:06 Post subject: No icon Re: Hi Old friends Reply with quote

Going Fine just here.  Glad to hear you got the beer and the virus sorted out :p

[CrU]Zorn
Leader
Leader

norway.png

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 15:50 Post subject: No icon Re: Hi Old friends Reply with quote

Al. Remember, You have only one Body. Plz take care, You aint getting any younger. But, it is Nice to see that You still remember us, and humpe in for a visit. It is also Nice to see that You write in here. I realy realy miss it. Btw, why are You never on skype anymore? Miss our smal talkshow There.
Sponsor
[CrU]Cato
Server Admin
Server Admin

france.png

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 19:52 Post subject: No icon Re: Hi Old friends Reply with quote

Hello Al, miss you too, glad to read your post.
I hope to play some more games with you one sunny day

See you old friend  Smile
TubeSlayer

england.png

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 15:23 Post subject: No icon Re: Hi Old friends Reply with quote

Thanks Grunt, Not 100% sure who grunt is, sorry. And thanks Cato, It would be good for sure. Ive been in Dubai Arne. Wow what a place. Wifi not great where I was, then I got a virus on my PC so I was using my phone. I didnt have skype on my phone . Anyway home now for a few months Then Im hoping to go to China for a while. Looking at LED lighting for importing to Uk etc. I won't bore you with my work though.. I'll stick my Skype back on for a longer chat about things..

Anyway as you know Im an old traditionalist and only really play COD4. That I play on the Old Gts TDM and FFA server. I feel about COD4 the same as you do Arne about  United Offensive. Luckily COD4 is still very popular though and we still get a full server at Gits alot of the time. I see you have Black Opps still. I will have to pop in when you have a clan night. I can't get on with battlefeild for some reason though. A shame really cos I miss those guys too. trekki , Pat, Gearbox and Matt etc.

Its really weird how alot of the old clan are scattered around the ethos. I see their names pop up on my PC as they sign into Origin and Steam and Skype.
Maverick. nomad. Jivebunny. etc etc. Little pockets of old CrU dotted everywhere. I did speak to Carlos a few months ago on Skype, not sure if hes still active.

Ive lost contact though with  Marco, Blind and Deadman. They seem to have disappeared off the radar. Rich was here one minute and gone the next.

Trying to organize a get together somewhere would be nice. But where and when is always hard as we all have busy lives. I think as you say if we all sign into skype every night, we might me able to organize something there and then and shoot off to a server somewhere for a quick game.

I live in hope.  Or we could have a Zombie game with the zombie masters Cato and Infi ))).

Anyway, Im really pleased that you guys that are still here are keeping this grand old clan alive.

Anyway good luck to you

ViVa CrUsaders

Tube
[CrU]MuNyOsZ
Server Admin
Server Admin

Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7Reputation: 50.7
uk.png

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 02:28 Post subject: No icon Re: Hi Old friends Reply with quote

ViVa CrUs! Good to hear from you Al!
Sponsor
trekki

uk.png

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 13:29 Post subject: No icon Re: Hi Old friends Reply with quote

Hi Al

Nice to hear from you again, an i agree i miss playing with the guys aswell, altough trying top oprganise a night we all could play together would be next to impossible, as BF3 has taken over from cod and some really dont want to go back to it, maybe we could play a third party game like counter strike global offensive, its almost the same as cod and most of us have this and its still cheap on steam, atleast something to consider.

we also have lost contact with Marco not seen or heard from him in months which seems really strange,

any glad you are still active will meet you cod4 sometime and maybe a little BO1 aswell so that we can kick Arnies butt like the old days.
[CrU]Zorn
Leader
Leader

norway.png

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 18:00 Post subject: No icon Re: Hi Old friends Reply with quote

Im up for a little reunion. Will try to dl the cs game too. Have never player cs, so it couldnt be fun Smile If any one have hard anything from dead, plz let us know. Smile  im a bit hard to Get atm, coz i hardly use my pc. So if  You guys wanna try to make anything, we can  use this tread, or a new one to fix it. Im sure a lot of members in booth clans will come. It would also be Nice to see other ex CrU' ers again Smile
nomad

Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 17:43 Post subject: No icon Re: Hi Old friends Reply with quote

Hola!
Don't cry little Alan, uncle nomad will not leave You, cause I'm alive and still dangeorous.
I contact sometimes to French famous looser KataKarma and Spanish noob Papa Grando via skype.
Others lost in space. Ah, and English-German traitor Maverick sometimes.
Try game sniper elite V2, UO style with thompsonz, mosinz. Multiplayer there but boring for me. Game is made really good, English one.
Now I play alone Sniper: Ghost  Warrior 2. Not bad game and not bad multiplayer. Both in steam.
So - Let the beat control Your body...
Health and Good Luck!
Sponsor
nomad

Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 17:47 Post subject: No icon Re: Hi Old friends Reply with quote

PS: SG, Please don't kick me again, cause I have weak heart and thin nervous system and I can die from that.
[CrU]Mark999
Server Admin
Server Admin

votes: 1
uk.png

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 18:57 Post subject: No icon Re: Hi Old friends Reply with quote

Hey, nomad and others!  Very Happy  Nice to see you all again, miss you Sad  Razz
[CrU]Zorn
Leader
Leader

norway.png

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:15 Post subject: No icon Re: Hi Old friends Reply with quote

Even if he dont think i mean it, it is Nice to see Nomad again. SG will not kick a old man whit weak heart. Past is past. Future is now. As i wrote earlyer, it would be Nice to play whit all of You old guys again. I only see Blind on FB. Marco, i havnet heard anything from in two years time or so. Darkfire ( phantom) play cod4 , this game for old and lazy warriors, Who only wanna camp in bushes, whit tons of clays, nades and a sniper whit silencer. Maybe frist of all, try to meet in a cod4 server, then we can take it from There? I guess that almost everybody have that game.
Sponsor
nomad

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 14:56 Post subject: No icon Re: Hi Old friends Reply with quote

Hey !
Joking always, so don't take seriously.
That will be hard to collect old monstaz in one cage, Arne, but possible to try in some game. Cod4 is the best from from my view, I stop played it cause kids always were kicking me from sd there. Snipe Elite V2 is not bad also, but it is snipering only as in UO at winter (forgot the map). Generally game crysis and there are no such game as was in the past.
By the way - that was me to cut MarkaMonsta to the pieces, so he died as gamer and that was me who send the special snipering bullet, marked With Love From Russia straight between Blind's eyes. So forget about these two victims.
Health and GoodLuck!
nomad

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 14:57 Post subject: No icon Re: Hi Old friends Reply with quote

Glad to see my favorite English SD-victim Mark9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
[CrU]CaptBlue
Leader
Leader

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 18:05 Post subject: No icon Re: Hi Old friends Reply with quote

Uncle Numsie!!  Smile
Nice to see you alive and kicking!
Still hungry for some blue rapta blood?  shotgun

Heavy is good, heavy is relaible. If it does not work you can always hit with it

(Boris the Blade, Snatch)
Sponsor
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post http://www.crusaders.dk Forum Index ->  General All times are UTC + 2 Hours [DST enabled]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: