Other
    Tutorials
    Feedback
    Donations
    Recommend Us
Application
    Join the Clan !

Shout Box   

Only registered users can shout. Please login or create an account.

Donations   

Here you have a chance to help with a donation to keep our servers running.

Search for at
http://www.crusaders.dk Advanced Search

Recent Topics   Next 10 >>  
 Forum   Author   Replies   Last Post 
Wiadomo?ci o marihuanie Want to join the clan esutaxagi 0 Sun Dec 09, 2018 16:54
esutaxagi View latest post
Nasiona Marihuany Announcements epotyj 0 Sat Dec 08, 2018 17:31
epotyj View latest post
Nasiona Marihuany Warszawa Technical help otopyt 0 Sat Dec 08, 2018 17:12
otopyt View latest post
Konopia General yxawob 0 Sat Dec 08, 2018 14:03
yxawob View latest post
tabletki na potencje forum General ipifanaby 0 Fri Dec 07, 2018 07:47
ipifanaby View latest post
konopi nasiona blog Technical help ezaxaweb 0 Fri Dec 07, 2018 07:00
ezaxaweb View latest post
Newsy o nasionach konopi Want to join the clan ymibecu 0 Fri Dec 07, 2018 01:45
ymibecu View latest post
nasiona konopii sklep Complaints ynypefa 0 Thu Dec 06, 2018 23:42
ynypefa View latest post
Nasiona Marihuany Wroc?aw Questions uruxi 0 Tue Dec 04, 2018 06:23
uruxi View latest post
Newsy o Marihuanie Funstuff otugole 0 Wed Nov 28, 2018 13:38
otugole View latest post

Reunion whit old clanmembers, and friends.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    http://www.crusaders.dk Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[CrU]Zorn
Leader
Leader

norway.png

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 19:28 Post subject: No icon Reunion whit old clanmembers, and friends. Reply with quote

The last days and weeks, we have had several old members in here. This tread is meant to make a reunion party on a random server, or Our server. My suggestion, is that we find a empty COD4 server, and have a og there. What would be Nice, is if you guys can talk to other exmembers, and ask them if they can come, and have some fun like in the old days. Plz, come whit Your own suggestions if you dont think cod4 is a good Place to meet. Im up for anything that can make us laugh again Smile
nomad

Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 22:45 Post subject: No icon Re: Reunion whit old clanmembers, and friends. Reply with quote

Hey!
Count on me in that, but realy will be hard to coliect good company as was, but we can try. It is really bothering to play mp now as for me - ugly kids and strange agressive players. Cod 4 is the best game for this purpose, even I can rent a server, if that is need. Mixed server.
Otherwise - let's try old school with LAST WARNING!!!!
Health and GoodLuck!
[CrU]Zorn
Leader
Leader

norway.png

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 00:19 Post subject: No icon Re: Reunion whit old clanmembers, and friends. Reply with quote

Yes, a cod4 server is the best, even better is a cod4 server where 1 of us is the big boss who can kick smal noisy children who dont wanna follow rules. Atm, im am trying to send some Messages to other exmembers, and telling them about this happening Smile If ppl dont have the game installed anymore, i Guess that they have it somewhere, and can brush the dust of it Wink
Sponsor
[CrU]pickel

Reputation: 18.3Reputation: 18.3Reputation: 18.3Reputation: 18.3Reputation: 18.3Reputation: 18.3Reputation: 18.3Reputation: 18.3Reputation: 18.3Reputation: 18.3Reputation: 18.3Reputation: 18.3Reputation: 18.3Reputation: 18.3Reputation: 18.3Reputation: 18.3Reputation: 18.3Reputation: 18.3
blank.png

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 00:27 Post subject: No icon Re: Reunion whit old clanmembers, and friends. Reply with quote

sounds good to go cod4 again. just reloaded with 1.7patch. send info when and which server Smile
[CrU]Mark999
Server Admin
Server Admin

votes: 1
uk.png

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 00:49 Post subject: No icon Re: Reunion whit old clanmembers, and friends. Reply with quote

I have my disc filed away under the 'C' section of my games collection Razz, will dust it off get 1.7 and join when we have a date set down
[CrU]Vasilias
Server Admin
Server Admin

norway.png

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 13:24 Post subject: No icon Re: Reunion whit old clanmembers, and friends. Reply with quote

Sounds good. I'm in

Sponsor
FuZzie

Reputation: 9.5Reputation: 9.5Reputation: 9.5Reputation: 9.5Reputation: 9.5Reputation: 9.5Reputation: 9.5Reputation: 9.5Reputation: 9.5Reputation: 9.5

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 14:28 Post subject: No icon Re: Reunion whit old clanmembers, and friends. Reply with quote

Hahaha, sure am looking forward to that!
Be prepared my sweetest victims!

I do hope I didn't lose the little skills I had :p
nomad

Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6Reputation: 7.6

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 15:03 Post subject: No icon Re: Reunion whit old clanmembers, and friends. Reply with quote

Lost the disc somewhere, or may be Dannies stole it from my flat in the deep night or Bishop's Butcher or Dover's Maniac... Will buy new one.
What is plan? We will find some server to play or to remember the system of renting new one and to make in mixed mode? I forgot how, but 1 day to remember rcon rapta and ect.
Steve can also make it. Let's decide.
Health and GoodLuck!
[CrU]CaptBlue
Leader
Leader

netherlands.png

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 20:13 Post subject: No icon Re: Reunion whit old clanmembers, and friends. Reply with quote

I'm in!  Smile  Good idea.

If we are with enough people we can just go to an empty server, not many strangers can join so we dont have any arguments.

Heavy is good, heavy is relaible. If it does not work you can always hit with it

(Boris the Blade, Snatch)
Sponsor
nomad

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 23:51 Post subject: No icon Re: Reunion whit old clanmembers, and friends. Reply with quote

Yes. but read earlier Blue, Zorg told - how to make game in good mood. I've tried to play, but was kicked always by serious kids-admins. I lost my profile and they don't want to play with noobs)) But, let's try for sure.
I found cod4 in steam, bought new one there. Found the disc also but rom don't work. Under the steam it is working perfectly anf I''ve tried several servers. Many servers are empty, many hackers I think it is need to try one and later to make our own.
Health and Good Luck!
TubeSlayer

england.png

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 01:43 Post subject: No icon Re: Reunion whit old clanmembers, and friends. Reply with quote

Yes. im happy to play the martini game COD4.. Anytime Anyplace Anywhere. (Remember that ad,)). Its the only game i play.. We just need a time when all are available. And then a server we can just find........
[CrU]Zorn
Leader
Leader

norway.png

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 01:48 Post subject: No icon Re: Reunion whit old clanmembers, and friends. Reply with quote

So here we go Al, only for you Wink   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8hRQTJJum8

Last edited by [CrU]Zorn on Thu May 16, 2013 01:55; edited 1 time in total
Sponsor
[CrU]Zorn
Leader
Leader

norway.png

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 01:54 Post subject: No icon Re: Reunion whit old clanmembers, and friends. Reply with quote

Will try to contact the Bavarian Slaughter, and hear if he have some time between diperchange and house building. It would be Nice if some can try to contact Mach, Pach, 053 and son too Smile I Guess that we first try to find a emty  server whit the game mod we want. If this is something that ppl think its Nice to do again, we can make a server. Just a suggestion Smile I am realy looking forward to see konwn ppl again on a server. Think it will make me good Smile Finaly i have some thing to look forward too Smile
nomad

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 08:49 Post subject: No icon Re: Reunion whit old clanmembers, and friends. Reply with quote

Hey! Mach in England, need to ask him, Pach on contact. Will told 053 and PB and I have some old people in steam, even from UO. WatchYourBack[HUN] for example, player from UO, remember him?
Amd will check some servers.
Health and GoodLuck!
[CrU]Zorn
Leader
Leader

norway.png

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 11:11 Post subject: No icon Re: Reunion whit old clanmembers, and friends. Reply with quote

Sounds Good. It would also be fun if somebody couldnt Get  in touch whit Dead man walking (Dave). I know that Al have tryed, but it want that easy. If we continue whit this, maybe we need a server whit 48 slots;)
Sponsor
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post http://www.crusaders.dk Forum Index ->  General All times are UTC + 2 Hours [DST enabled]
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: